Lesly Sajak (née Brown; born February 18, 1965) is a photographer who has been married to Pat Sajak since New Year's Eve 1989. The two have a son (Patrick, born September 22, 1990) and daughter (Maggie, born January 5, 1995).
While usually a behind-the-scenes supporter of her husband, Lesly has several known direct connections to Wheel:
- She was mentioned in the May 18, 1990 nighttime puzzle PAT AND LESLY SAJAK (Husband & Wife, also the last known instance of that category using AND rather than an ampersand until December 2001). At that point, it should be noted that she and Pat had gotten married.
- For the week of December 20, 1993, Lesly made her first known appearance: specifically, with Pat and Vanna White during the Walt Disney World tapings: dancing with some reindeer in front of the Magic Kingdom during the opening montage, and participating in various Christmas events at Walt Disney World during the credits.
- On April 1, 1997, Lesly filled in for Vanna (as co-host to Alex Trebek) while Vanna and Pat played the game.
- On March 6, 2008, she appeared in the closing chat to promote a line of Wheel-themed jewelry that she designed.
- On December 13, 2011, she made a cameo (along with Pat and golfer Greg Norman) during Vanna's pre-Round 3 plug for the Reef Golf Course at Sandals Emerald Bay.
- On February 14, 2012, the closing segment began with her and Pat promoting Sandals Emerald Bay before cutting back to them in the studio.
- She was also brought up, along with Harry Friedman's wife, on the April 20, 2012 show: Pat mentioned that the two share a birthdate, but since it fell on a weekend that year he wouldn't be able to wish them a happy birthday.
- For the Sandals Resorts Romance Week of February 11, 2013, Lesly appeared in some of the Sandals clips.
- On May 10, 2019, Lesly appeared in the final segment for the 7,000th episode.